Men's Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe Approach
Free Shipping on All Orders* (Details)
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Our highly breathable, comfortable, versatile merino wool T-shirt, the Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe Approach is a famous mountain range inspired graphic on one of our most popular styles, best worn across four seasons full of trail, travel, and active pursuits. With capabilities as varied as the adventures you’ll take it on, the Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe shirt features our corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, to provide added strength and durability while maintaining next-to-skin softness. Original screenprint artwork by Bill Carden-Horton features a unique rendition of the epic New Zealand Alps, home to the sheep who provide you this comfort.
Layer: First Layers
Travel & Lifestyle
- Benefits: Breathable, Comfort, Odor Resistant, Quick Drying
- Features: Nature inspired graphics from various featured artists, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, lightweight comfort, Odor Resistant, corespun fabric for added durability
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric: 87% Merino wool, 13% Nylon corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 150 g / 5.29 oz
Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Free Shipping on All Orders*