Men's Quantum Long Sleeve Zip Hood
or 4 payments of with (Details)
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 2-3 days
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, stretch, odor resistance, comfort
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, fitted hood for warmth and protection, reflective center front zip for visibility in low light, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, forward set side seams for comfort, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, zippered chest pocket with media cord port, zippered hand pockets, center back length: 76.6cm/30¼" Size L, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logos
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
An indispensable alpine midlayer designed with stretchy, body-mapped merino wool, the Quantum Long Sleeve Zip Hood provides essential insulation and intelligent breathability for technical mountain climbs, ski tours and other high-output adventures. Designed with our BodyFitZONE™ merino-blend fabric, the Quantum features anatomically body-mapped panels of our stretchy merino terry fabric for heat retention, with merino eyelet mesh in key areas for ample ventilation when you’re moving fast. The form-fitting hood adds additional warmth and fits under your climbing or skiing helmet. Underarm gussets allow for added range of motion when you’re planting your ski pole or reaching for the next hold, while flatlock stitching and forward-set side seams eliminate chafing. Zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket keep your small essentials secure.
- Fabric: Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 400 g / 14.11 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.