Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Jacket
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Size Guide
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- Features: Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, Zippered hand pockets with DWR, Zippered interior security pocket, Packable into interior pocket, Drop tail hem for added coverage, Center back length: 70.8cm/28", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 100gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 296 g / 10.44 oz