Women's MerinoLOFT Stratus Long Sleeve Zip
Free Shipping on All Orders* (Details)
Women's Tops & DressesMeasure Yourself:Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.Sizing Charts:CmInch
XS S M L XL BUST 30-32 32-34 34-37 37-40 40-42 ARM LENGTH 30.25-30.5 30.5-30.75 30.75-31 31-31.25 31.25-31.5 WAIST 24-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-35 HIPS 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 XS S M L XL BUST 76-82 82-88 88-94 94-100 100-107 ARM LENGTH 77-77.5 77.5-78 78-78.5 78.5-79 79-79.5 WAIST 58-64 64-70 70-76 76-82 82-89 HIPS 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-107 107-113Fit Guide:Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.slim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose fitting lightweight layers.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, weather-resistance, comfort, sustainability, style
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™ technology, water resistant, secure zippered front hand pockets, secure zippered internal stash pocket with media cord port, interior cozy cuff for warmth and protection, adjustable drawcord hem to keep cold out
- Model: Height: 5'6" / 172cm. Waist: 26" / 66cm. She is wearing size Small.
A warm, technical insulating layer with a sustainable construction, the Women’s Stratus Long Sleeve Zip is designed for fall backpacking trips, backcountry ski tours and other stop-and-go, cold-weather pursuits. The Stratus features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which forgoes traditional fills for a sustainable, water-resistant merino blend (featuring recycled wool content) that insulates even when wet. On the exterior, a woven, recycled-polyester shell sheds the elements and a super-soft woven merino lining provides the next-to-skin comfort that you know and love. The internal cuffs and zippered front pockets keep your hands toasty on frigid days.
- Fabric: Main: 100% recycled polyester, Insulation: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ body, 100gm MerinoLOFT™ sleeves, Lining: 100% Merino wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 675 g / 23.8 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.